Protect your privacy and make free and tap-proof mobile phone calls over the internet with Simlar.
- Published under GPL – Simlar is open source software.
- Simlar is free of charge. All you need is an internet connection.
- Simlar is based on the established end-to-end encryption protocol ZRTP.
- No one can listen to your conversation, not even us.
- All Simlar to Simlar calls are automatically fully encrypted and tap-proof.
- Simlar is very easy to use. Just select your contact and call them!
- Phonebook based buddylist – find your friends easily.
- Simlar is hosted in Germany.
- The sourcecode is regulated by the open source community.
- Our mission is all about privacy – we do not make money from your data.